Countrystyle Meats is a family run business and fast-growing company. Located at Lancaster Leisure Park, Wyresdale Road, Lancaster, LA1 3LA.
If you would like to join our team please email your CV, with a covering letter to
stating the position you would like to apply for.
We have the following vacancies at the moment:
Website, Ecommerce & Admin Assistant
Countrystyle Meats is a family run business and are looking for a Part-time (approx. 30 hours) Website, Ecommerce & Admin Assistant to work at our Lancaster Leisure Park facilities.
You must have excellent provision of Websites & Ecommerce processes as well as admin duties. The primary focus of this role will be providing support within the office-based team. Ensuring processes are adhered to, and workflow and sales opportunities are maximized. Possess strong communication skills and the ability to resolve workplace issues quickly and effectively. You will need to be obsessed with social media platforms. The successful candidate will be a strong and confident IT user, supportive and flexible in order to help the wider business.
As part of this exciting and varied role, the successful applicant will be involved with various tasks, including the following:
- Design & Prepare clear, accurate and concise content for internal and external marketing materials including social media, website & publications
- Upload new products to the Website including writing of relevant, accurate titles and descriptions of new products, and the upload of images to website.
- Regularly reviewing existing Website / Social media listings and improving product content
- Assisting with the on-line sales ordering process including customer liaison both by phone and email and help in organising the despatch of products
- Delivering solutions to support and enhance site functionality
- Employing both marketing & Ecommerce analytics to gather information from web and social media pages, and evaluating and reporting on customer, market, and competitor research
- Website editing, Image purging
- Organisational & IT Literate skills
- Highly organised and able to re-prioritise a forever evolving workload
- Understanding of front-end web infrastructure / behaviour / browser functions i.e., Google & Facebook Ads & responsive design,
- Social Media, Website, Leaflet / brochures printing & advertising design
- Newsletters via Mailchimp
- All media correspondence
- Admin duties including but not limited to answering the telephone, dealing with customer enquiries, relaying messages, adhering to current retail industry allergen legislation, and recording accurate records efficiently on a day-to-day basis. Filing etc.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience in Websites, Ecommerce & managing multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- A creative eye with excellent understanding of Website & Ecommerce including Page plus, Photoshop etc.
- Creative thinker eager to generate new ideas & Sales
- Excellent attention to detail, eye for good photography and creative layouts
- Photograph products and edit ready for media / website presentation
- Proactive approach in all dealings with customers
- Can do and flexible approach to your role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, Fast worker with a high level of attention to detail
- Deal with any complaints swiftly and correctly, escalating where necessary
- Self-motivated to develop and learn
- Methodical, sticking to and ensuring we deliver a right-first time solution, on time, every time
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritise projects
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft word & Excel
Must be flexible with regard to working hours.
Please email a current CV along with a covering letter to : Nicola McEwan HR / General Manager at
Please be advised if you do not receive a response for this vacancy within two weeks of your application you have been unsuccessful.